Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 139 - Summer cleaning

It's a quiet sunday for me today because I didn't feel like going anywhere at all. The weather is still boiling hot, I'm sweating like crazy and I also still feel really tired after coming back from Jakarta.

I'm trying to summer-clean my room because I got way too much stuff there. Clothes, books, dvd, cds, all sorts of junk. I've found few clothes that I haven't even worn and still got a price tag on them. I wish I got a bigger closet, coz no matter how much stuff I've thrown out, I still have way too many clothes.

Anyway, here's the end results. 2 bags full of clothes and shoes ready to be drop off at Vinnies. I haven't even sorted out the cds and dvds yet. That can wait till next summer hahaha.
x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails