Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 136 - London calling

So I didn't do much at all today besides sleep and sleep. Can't believe my body was so tired. Must be the combination of the flight and jet lag. I still managed to go to the post office to get a package from James thou. He sent me this London stationary from the UK. I thought it was really cute and sweet of him. I luv it:) Thanks James! It also reminded me that I have to send my mags to him soon hahaha. Next week, I promise!:)

Adam picked me up from Redfern so we can get some dinner in Newtown. Newtown Thai as usual. I missed the food there. Went to ATM after, but then I realised I couldn't remember my PIN number. Well, I haven't used it in like 2 weeks and its not the number that I chose anyway, its the one that the bank gave me. I haven't got the chance to change it to my preferable PIN, so it's not entirely my fault:P
x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails