Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 133 - Farewell dinner

I caught up with the girls one last time before I fly back to Sydney tomorow. We went to GI (again!) to have dinner at Y&Y restaurant. The food was actually quite alright. I had this fried rice with duck and apple pie dessert. I love hanging out with them because they're all so funny and we always have a great time when we are all together, gossiping, eating and making fun of each other. I'm gonna miss them all and I can't wait to see them again when I come back next time.
x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello dear A,

So glad to finally found your blog-I have been reading it everyday just to follow your glamorous life;)
Congrat for your fabulous new job-dream BIG girlfriend-sooo proud of you...;)

Your M.I.A friend

PS: I'm fine;)

A Snap A Day said...

Agung! Contact me or edzan pls!
we're so worried about u!

x

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails