Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 131 - Heaven

Tonight I went clubbing with Sandy and his friends to Heaven nightclub. This place was so popular when I was here 2 yrs ago. I even spent my NYE last time here. But tonight the place was dead. Well not as busy as it used to. I think it's because they have another competitor now. We didn't stay for too long here.

After that, one of Sandy's friend gave me a lift back home because he lived nearby. But before we go home, we went to grab something to eat. We drove to Kemang area to buy food from the stalls on the street. Oh how I missed eating here. Everytime me and Sandy finished clubbing, we always come here and eat lamb fried rice and satay. It taste so good!:) I think they're open 24 hours, because when we got there it's already 2.30 am.
x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails