Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 144 - Up in the air

Finally Friday!! yayy!! I catch up with Andrew after work for dinner at Fujiya just around the corner from work. We hang out for a while, then go back to work again to burn more files.

After that, since its still early, I asked Joel to meet me in the city to see a movie. He chose Up in the air since I chose the movie last time. I actually got the advanced screening of this movie back in Nov I think, but I didn't go because the invitation looked shit:P. It was poorly designed in Powerpoint and didn't tell me anything about the movie.
Well I guess never judge a movie by its invitation since this movie is actually really really good. It starred George Clooney and it's about this guy whose job it is to travel around America firing people and by flying around so much he's isolated with the real world. There's something about this movie that just makes you think about it long after the movie finished. I truly recommend this movie. 4 and a half out of 5!!

x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails