Friday, January 8, 2010

Day 137 - Half day work

Well I was trying to get up early, but I couldn't sleep at all last nite, I must still be jet lagged. I ended up waking up at 10.30am, By the time I got to work its already midday, so it's half day work for me, yayy! I'm not supposed to be back til monday anyway, but I thought I have lotsa stuff to do because we're sending files next week, but apparently I've done them all except the cover. Sometimes I suprise myself with how good I am hahaha

Speaking of cover, here's the cover of the new Disney Adventures that's out right now. It's the Toy Story issue, filled with everything you need to know about the movie episode one and two and also sneak peek from the third one. It comes with free Toy Story stationery. So hurry grab your own copy now:)

After work, I went to Broadway to see
It's Complicated with Adam. It's a romantic comedy starring Meryl Streep and Alec Baldwin. It's about this divorce couple whose reliving old feeling and start seeing each other again. It's quite funny movie, and Meryl was good as usual. I was nodding off for a bit thou, not coz of the movie, but coz I was still tired, must be from half of the sleeping pill that I took last nite. Man, that thing was strong! I gave the movie 3 and a half out of 5.

This is the pic of the scientology building that I took from Broadway car park opposite it. I think this is their main office.
x

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi dear A 'the latest self promoted queen'

First How do you know it was me? second, since when you became that hars film critic bitch from ABC? I will give D9 5/5-it was the best sci-fi film with the most original concept ever made. Cant wait to see MC on 'Precious' let me know what do you think.

PS: Do you think Tila T kills CJ?

M.I.A

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails