Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 143 - The Chipettes

I went to Bondi Westfield to day to catch up with Gavin and see Alvin and the Chipmunks 2. We both been wanting to see this movie for ages! and now we finally made it hahaha. I just realised that Bondi Westfield is like a mini version of Grand Indonesia. The shops, the atmosphere, the people, It's quite similar.

Anyway, back to the movie, the only reason I wanna see it is not because of Alvin, but because of The Chipettes. Alvin and the gang were alright, but The Chipettes are so much cuter and they don't dissapoint me in this movie. It's a fun kids movie so I don't expect much at all. Lots of cute songs in it. and I think it's slightly better than the first one. I give it 3 out of 5 stars:)

After the movie, since we were both so hungry, we decided to go to Maccas, but the one in Bondi was already closed, so we took the train to the Cross and got our fix there since Gav lives near the area. Angus burger for me. Yumm!!
x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails