Saturday, October 30, 2010

Moscow Circus

The fashion team did a shoot with the Moscow Circus last week and after I saw the proof, I knew that I wanted to go and see the circus too. I haven't been to the circus in ages. I think the last time I saw a circus was the Cirque du Soleil at Fox Studios so I asked David to book the tickets and invited Darren to come along. It was playing at Sydney park, Newtown this week, not far from our place. 
 
The circus itself was fun. Lots of amazing acrobats, daredevil motorbikes and other stunts. They only have ponies for the animal attractions and they're really really cute. It makes me want to have one too hahaha. It's a great show for a family, something different to do and we all enjoyed the show, you guys should deff check it out. For more information about where they're playing, visit their website: http://www.moscowcircus.com.au/
x


0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails