Sunday, October 3, 2010

Happy B'day boys!

It's long weekend this weekend. Finally 3 days to rest from work. I think it's labor day on monday. Not really sure but whatever it is, yay for that!
Iwan invited me to his B'day bash on Sunday nite. Well it's a joined B'day between him and Dean. It's held at Strike Bar, King St Wharf. It's a B'day package thing that starts off with a free cocktails, followed by selections of gourmet pizzas, 2 games of bowling and karaoke or pool, all for $36 per person which I think is quite cheap.
It was a really fun night, got to meet a couple of friends that I haven't seen in ages like Igor and Will and it turns out they're all quite crap in bowling since I ended up winning and I know that I'm quite crap myself. Josh came closely second:). 

We only left at midnight because it's their closing time, otherwise we would stil be there singing and eating the yummy cake. We continued the party by going clubbing to Oxford St for a few hours. My feet were killing me by the end of it but we all had a blast. Happy b'day again boys and many many more to come!
x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails