Monday, October 25, 2010

The last shoot

When I heard the news that Disney Girl and Disney Adventures were folding, I was shocked. I thought they were doing quite alright in term of sales, so it's kinda come out of nowhere. Some ppl are being made redundant and some are going to be shuffled around to diff mags. It's really sad to hear the news, even thou I don't work there anymore but they've been part of my life for the last couple of years and I made great friendship with all of them. It is really the end of an era:(

As part of the final issue, they are doing the last group shoot at the studio today and invited the ex staffers like myself to partake in the shoot. We took tons of crazy silly poses. It's very bittersweet. I had so much fun working with these guys and I'm gonna miss them all so very much.
x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails