Monday, July 26, 2010

Destination: Sydney

We are flying back to Sydney today. Boo!! :( There are still so many places that we haven't seen.
When we first planned this trip, we thought 6 days is more than enough to see HK and had even planned to go to Macau. Obviously we were wrong. 6 days isn't enough to check out HK at all! I’ve still got a lot on my to-see list and it's really sad that everything was over so fast. We were already starting to get used to the city and their working hours and we love it here. It's a really nice city to visit and I actually have a lot of relatives here who I haven't seen in years. Hopefully we get to come back here soon and for longer this time. We would prob spend more time just enjoying the city and not got at an Amazing Race pace trying to cross out everything on everyone’s lists hahahaha.
Sidenote; everyone here actually thinks that I'm one of them and always start talking to me in Cantonnese! I don't think I look like Honkies at all.

We will arrive in Sydney in the night time. Luckily, I took Tuesday off too, so I can unpacked, rest and prepare myself for work on Wednesday. Can't wait for my next holiday again. Bring on December!!!!
x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails