Friday, July 23, 2010

The happiest place in HK

It's Disneyland of course!!! One of my main reasons to go to HK was to visit Disneyland, so I was definitely planning to spend a full day there.
The weather finally picked up. It stopped raining and returned to hot, humid summer weather again. We caught the train there and then we had to catch the transporting Mickey train to Disneyland. The train was so cool!! Wish they have that trains everywhere.

It was busy as expected and we had to queue for ages to get on a ride. I don't really mind queueing since it at least kept us in the shade. My favourite ride was the Space Mountain and we ended up doing it twice. We stayed there until the closing time fireworks. I luv, luv luv it there. It's smaller than the one in LA but in saying that, we missed on 2 rides already and I think they're expanding it soon since we saw constructions nearby.
I bought myself a Chip n' Dale mug and chocolates since I'm a huge fans of Chip n' Dale. It's actually quite hard to find their merchandises since they're not the most popular Disney character. Toy story gallore there.
x


0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails