Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Greetings from Hong Kong!

I'm flying to HK today -finally! Been waiting for this holiday for ages. I'm sick of the cold Sydney winter and Hong Kong will be the perfect remedy for it. We (David and I) will be flying with Qantas early in the morning and arriving late in the arvo there. Darren organised the flights and accomodation and we are gonna stay in Tsim Sha Tsui area. It's gonna be my first time in Hong Kong, so I'm really excited.

We arrived on time and caught the train straight to the bus stop that dropped us not far from the hotel. Once we checked in, we decided to do the ferry night cruise, but apparently we're supposed to booked it the day before, so we've missed it. We then just walked around the area and to Victoria Harbour to see the night view of Hong Kong. The walkway area there is called "Avenue of the stars" and it's filled with hand prints of Hong Kong movie stars, some of whom I recognise. It's so nice to be able to walk around in just a t-shirt, shorts and thongs. No annoying winter jackets, but apparently we are expecting a typhoon tomorrow. Just my luck hahaha but so far, I love everything here. 
x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails