Friday, August 28, 2009

Day 4 - Bula!

Nothing much is really happening today. I was going to take pics of my lunch, which is noodle with chicken and crispy fish ball, but I was too lazy to take the camera out! oh well, next time:)


I Went to Fiji a couple weeks ago. It was amazing! We stayed at the Westin resort, which I recommend very much. The weather was nice and hot; drizzling for a little bit, but not really a big deal. The food...hmmmm...The food was so yummy!! Nothing beats champagne and orange juice for breakfast hahaha. I drank lots of cocktails too, the highlight was the butterscotch delight. Two thumbs up:-)

It was so relaxing there, pure bliss! I can guarantee you, that if I stayed there for at least 3 months, I’ll be so fit and hot lol. Lots of swimming involved.

Well, since I have to put up at least 1 new pic a day, the creative me took this pic of my mini plastic figurine with a Fiji postcard background. A for effort I say:P

WORD OF THE DAY courtesy of Demeter:
WEE-WEE'D UP
Definition:
Getting wound up or riled up over an unimportant issue.
Example:
Dude 1: Man, that guy just cut me off, I'm gonna kill the mother focker!
Dude 2: Bro, relax, don't get all wee-wee'd up over nothing.

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails