Thursday, August 27, 2009

Day 3 - A milkshake and 2 donuts

Went to catch up with Glen tonite for a coffee, well it's more like a milkshake and 2 donuts from Krispi Kreme, haven't had them in ages....yuummmmm:)


Since I'm already in the city, I went to General Pants to get new thongs (footwear not undies!). Trish gave me a Havaianas christmas gift voucher, it's August now, and I finally had the chance to use it, thanks Trish:)
I also bought the Little Britain USA dvd from JB, love, love, love LB, can't wait to watch them tmrw nite.

1 more sleep til weekend...YAYYYYY!!!

oh, I stole this quote from my friend facebook status, and I think it's nice to share it with everyone:

"Life is too short for being upset on things, better put on a smile, head up high, and walk the earth with love"

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails