Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 191 - Remember Me

Another day, another Robert Pattinson movie. I'm not even that a huge fan of him. He sort of acts kind of the same in every movie. Anyway, I'm not complaining because it's a free screening hahaha. Remember Me is a romantic drama about how this moody rich guy meets a girl and both have a history of losing someone they loved in the past. It's kinda boring and dragging on and on and I'm not feeling the girlfriend character played by Emilie de Ravin. Robert of course playing this rich kid whose just sulking in most scenes, not stretching his acting muscles here obviously. The OK part about this movie is the twist near the end of the movie. I gave it 2 and a half out of 5.

I also had yum cha for lunch with Tash and Klai in Pitt St. I don't remember the name of the restaurant but it's the one that Karen had her wedding reception at a couple yrs ago. Food was yummy as usual:)
x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails